Why most schools don’t follow the nutritional guidelines You probably heard about the recent School Food Trust report in which 9 out of 10 academies were said to be selling ‘junk’ food to students, in direct contravention of the government’s nutritional guidelines for schools. You may even have been shocked. I actually wasn’t. Why? I’ll [...]
- Chicken and egg: How we get so many kids eating great food
- Black Garlic: All hail the new superfood!
- McDonalds at the Olympics: a food culture that works
- We don’t need inquiries or a new ‘School Food Plan’ – we need action and we need it now!
- School food standards and academies. It’s a good news story, silly!
- Improving school meal take-up isn’t about price. It’s about people wanting to eat the food.
- Am I taken aback by these comments? No. I’m gobsmacked!
- The answer is 12, but what’s the question? Clue: it’s about school Christmas Dinners!
- Top Banana Topped: Check out our updated (and free) iPhone App
- Being there. It’s the key to how fast we can grow.
- What music do you think we should play at our Cucina Royal Wedding parties?
- The damage we are doing to the parent’s wine fund
- The food crisis is going to get worse. So what can we do?